I have to tell you guys, I was utterly floored this week at the quality of the work you guys are doing as well as the amount of submissions I received. I wanted to put everybody up here as much as humanly possible. So this week, I picked the top 10 submissions I received and let me just say - it was a tough decision. LAMBs, you guys are turning out so much good work, it's crazy! From now on, I'll probably be picking out the top 5 I get every week.
Many thanks to everyone who submitted this week. Without further ado, here's the Chops for the week of April 27 to May 3rd.
Site: Lazy Eye Theatre
Post Title/Link: Credit Mayhem Part 1
Submitted By: Lazy Eye Theatre
Site: The Fantastic Adventures of Furious D
Post Title/Link: Hollywood Babble On & On #90: The Comeback Kid
Submitted By: The Spoon
Site: Movie Dearest
Post Title/Link: Boys Will Be Boys: When Men Dance With Men on Film
Submitted By: Movie Dearest
Site: MovieZeal
Post Title/Link: The Top 10 Most Memorable Coen Brothers Scenes
Submitted By: MovieZeal
Site: Watch It
Post Title/Link: When Critics Get It Wrong
Submitted By: Watch It
Site: Random Ramblings of a Demented Doorknob
Post Title/Link: Five Great Things About Keanu Reeves
Submitted By: Random Ramblings of a Demented Doorknob
Site: Blog Cabins
Post Title/Link: Scouring the depths of suburban cinema
Submitted By: Blog Cabins
Site: Getafilm
Post Title/Link: REVIEW: Up the Yangtze
Submitted By: MovieZeal
Site: 353 Haiku Movie Review
Submitted By: 353 Haiku Movie Review
Site: Movie Reviews (such as they are)
Post Title/Link: El Orfanato (aka The Orphanage)
Submitted By: Watch It
To everyone who submitted, thank you so much!
If you'd like to go ahead and start submitting for the week of May 4th-10th, please feel free to do so by e-mailing me at texasmoviequeen@gmail.com.