
Hello future plot movie writers out there. It is Piper of the Lazy Eye Theatre Pipers and I would like to launch another Plot Farm assignment. If you need a refresher on how this works, check out this past post. Feel free to read these entries from the first round and see how I got totally rooked by Fletch. My entry was so good even his wife voted for me. But I'm not bitter. Noooooooo.
Anyway, here are the rules really fast.
1) Choose from the 10 words or phrases below to create a truly original movie plot.
2) Remember, you do not have to use all 10 words or phrases.
3) When you have your truly original plot, e-mail them to me by next Monday, May 12th.
From there, the plots will be posted and people will vote on them so make them good.
Here are the words/phrases.
Pair of scissors
Shrimp
Tornado
53 cents
Sunglasses
A familiar picture
A ponytail
Stray cat
Liquid
Roses
Good Luck.