New Event: The LAMB Interview Feature

In order to promote ourselves and each other and focus on balancing LAMBs within the system, I proposed a new interview feature for the LAMB. The idea behind it is for one LAMB to interview a fellow LAMB who's blog they enjoy or admire and for the results to be shared with everyone. After all, who better to interview a blogging fanboy/girl than another of our ilk?

This would be a monthly feature hopefully, perhaps more often depending on the level of interest. Interviewers and interviewees will be paired off as long as both LAMBs are willing to participate. I will coordinate all interviews to try to make things as easy and LAMB-friendly as possible.

If you're interested please e-mail me at bigmikemdz@gmail.com. I am looking for people who would like to interview another LAMB, who you would like to see interviewed and any other comments or suggestion you might like to see in this feature. I know there are more than a few LAMBs that I would really like to have a good one-on-one with and if I am a complete failure and nobody wants to participate, I will valiantly carry this feature to the finish line or die trying. Remember, as a wise man once said, "Ask not what the LAMB can do for you, ask what you can do for the LAMB."

I will be creating a thread in the LAMB Forum for any feedback and with a few other details on it. And if you read the Forum regularly and have checked Fletch's last update, there is a rather corny name for this feature that will be kept under wraps under the first interview is published.

Thanks for reading!