LAMB Chops 07/11 - 07/17


A Note From Your Friendly LAMB Chops Compiler:

As always, thanks to everyone who submitted. There are four Chops this week.

I'd like to take a moment to let you guys know that there were four Chops total that met the date submission criteria for this week. I received several submissions this week that won't be eligible until next week's post (07/18 - 07/23 dated posts) that I will hang on to. If your post doesn't appear here, it's more than likely that it's because your post was dated for next submission period.

If anyone has questions about this, feel free to e-mail me.

Onwards to the posts...

Site Name: Matte Havoc
Post Title/Link: Comedienne Whitney Cummings
Submitted By: Matte Havoc

Site Name: Lazy Eye Theatre
Post Title/Link: Some Movies Are Better Left Remembered
Submitted By: Lazy Eye Theatre

Site Name: The Stop Button
Post Title/Link: Dead Man (1995, Jim Jarmusch)
Submitted By: The Stop Button

Site Name: Movie Dearest
Post Title/Link: Awards Watch: The Brokeback Factor, Part 2
Submitted By: Movie Dearest

That's it for this week!

Submissions for posts dated July 18th to July 23rd can now be e-mailed to me at texasmoviequeen@gmail.com with the subject line "LAMB Chops Submission".

Your deadline is Tuesday, July 29th to enter for this submission period. Submit as many as you want, just make sure you credit your site in the e-mail so I can give you proper credit in the post.

Thanks again to everyone who submitted this week!