LAMB #243 - Thrilling Days of Yesteryear


















URL: http://www.thrillingdaysofyesteryear.blogspot.com/
Site Name: Thrilling Days of Yesteryear
Categories:Reviews, Humor, General
Rating: G for content, R for occasional adult language

What is the main focus of your site?
It examines the pop culture and entertainment of yesteryear, when black-and-white was not necessarily a bad thing, when people listened to radio "without pictures" and when witches, genies, martians and talking horses ruled the airwaves.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
My goals are simple: I blog because it keeps me out of the pool halls.

Do you prefer an interactive 'community' for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers are the students?
I enjoy getting other people's output but I think some of my essays/writings intimidate people. I assure you this is unintentional.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
I've been blogging since November 4, 2003 and as a rule, try to have something new up every day, time permitting.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Casablanca, It's a Wonderful Life and Citizen Kane.

How did you hear about the LAMB?
Joe sent me. No, seriously, I've seen the LAMB "button" on many cinema blogs.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
Is this your $20 bill I found on the floor?