LAMB Chops 02/04 - 02/10

Four submissions this week...

Site Name: Pluck You, Too!
Post Title/Link: Fanboys
Submitted By: Pluck You, Too!

Site Name: Cinema Viewfinder
Post Title/Link: M.I.A. on Region 1 DVD Tribute Month: The African Queen
Submitted By: Cinema Viewfinder

Site Name: Cinema Viewfinder
Post Title/Link: Movie Review: Two Lovers - Serious Romance Charms With Its Emotional Depth
Submitted By: Cinema Viewfinder

Site Name: Movie Viewing Girl
Post Title/Link: Variations on a Frank Capra theme
Submitted By: Movie Viewing Girl

That's all for this week. You can now e-mail me at 1416andcounting@gmail.com with submissions for 02/11 - 02/17.

ALSO, I'll be attending AMC's Best Picture Showcase in Dallas this weekend with a reader - and if you want to follow along as I update twitter during the showcase, then by all means, follow me on Twitter here. I'll be taking pictures at the event too...