Trailer Talk: Your Nominees for Best Trailer

Well, I have to admit, I'm glad I gave you guys an extra week. Wow. All I can say is wow. You guys really came through for me. We now have 9 nominees! (We would have had ten, but I couldn't find one of them on the YouTube. Sorry.) 9 is good though. Of course, it makes it harder for you, the LAMBcademy*, to choose just one.

So, watch them and then at the end...vote for your favorite. And then next week, in a Trailer Talk Special Oscar Edition**, I'll announce the winners. So...let's see...I want to announce the winners on Oscar Sunday, so we'll close the voting at the end of the day Saturday, the 21st.

The nominees are...

Burn After Reading (Red Band Trailer):


The Curious Case of Benjamin Button:


The Dark Knight


Iron Man:


Let The Right One In:


Man on Wire:


Milk:


Revolutionary Road:


Slumdog Millionaire:


Wall-E:



Now...VOTE***





*I totally made that word up myself. Pretty clever, huh?
**I have two Oscar related posts for next week. So...one becomes a special edition. That's just the way it goes, folks.
***If you're reading this ia feed reader, you're totally going to have to come to the site to vote.