Trailer Talk: I was really really hoping for a horror movie soon

I used to work in a furniture store. Well, we were a furniture rental showroom. Whatever. We, aside from the rental stuff, had half a store dedicated to selling used furniture. Do you know who likes to buy used furniture? Gypsies. Used sofas, dressers, mattresses, whatever. If it was cheap, they were likely to buy it. Not at the marked price though. They always wanted to haggle. If it was $100, they wanted it for $50. If it was $50 they wanted it for $25. And they'd argue with us. And, on more than one occasion, were removed from the store. And, on at least one occasion, they placed a curse on my boss. He laughed it off, but I forever live in fear of having a gypsy curse placed upon me. As a consequence, I have to say that there's something about Sam Raimi's Drag Me To Hell trailer that is awfully appealing.



It looks pretty damned cool, and it's nice to see Raimi back at the helm of a horror movie. It's been a while. Let's just hope that he does a better job on his own than some of the stuff that his Ghost house Pictures has been churning out.

And this is one movie that I'm sure our very own Fletch is excited about. I know he's a big fan of horror movies. This one was for you, buddy!