Trailer Talk: It's like Batman versus Captain Jack Sparrow

To be quite honest, I hadn't heard much about Public Enemies until the trailer came out. Having seen it...I have to admit to being interested.



On the one hand, you have Johnny Depp and Christian Bale. Two actors who have played some wonderfully iconic roles (one with a bat and one with a bird). And along side them you have French actress Marion Cotillard (who was awesome in La Vie En Rose, if you haven't seen it yet, you really should consider it (or not, who am I to tell you what to watch, you know?)).

Admittedly, I don't know much about the life and crimes of John Dillinger, outside of a quick reference to him by Rob in High Fidelity, but there's always Wikipedia. Wikipedia seems awfully obsessed with his penis. It's like reading a review of Watchmen. Now I feel like I may know more than I needed to...

Damn you the internet!