LAMB #305 - The Film Reel

















URL: http://hagiblog.wordpress.com/
Site Name: The Film Reel
Categories: Reviews, Editorials
Rating: PG-13. I try to keep it clean despite the intense urge to curse out the latest crap flick I've seen.

What is the main focus of your site?
To share my personal opinions on the vast collection of films available along with providing fun and informative views on some of my favorite aspects of movies and the people who bring them to us.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I really enjoy movies and the process of filmmaking and would like to grow from the current format of mainly reviewing films to providing interviews, sneak peeks and my own personal short films. Movie fans are a diverse group of people and I enjoy sharing ideas and opinions with them.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers are the students?
I love hearing from others and have already gotten many great suggestions for some great films to watch. There's always something to learn and there's always someone out there with more information on a subject than you may already have.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
My blog has been running since January of this year and I typically update at least once a day as well as responding to just about every comment that comes my way.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Geez, just three, this will be hard. I'll go with Blade Runner, Star Trek (2009) and Shutter (the original, not the terrible remake).

How did you hear about the LAMB?
I heard about it through Final Girl which is a great blog itself.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.