LAMB #307 - WAZZUPININ?!?















URL: http://wazzupinin.blogspot.com/
Site Name: WAZZUPININ?!?
Categories: Classic Film, Music, Personal Blog
Rating: G

What is the main focus of your site?
To share and talk about my favorite things in life: classic movies, music, personal activities.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
Just simply, to share and talk about my favorite things mentioned above and to enhanced my writing skills, nothing more nothing less.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers are the students?
I just prefer an interactive community for my blog, for sharing purposes and making friends.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
I've been blogging around 2 years now. I post around 5-10 updates a month, according to my schedule.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Citizen Kane, Vertigo and Raiders of the Lost Ark.

How did you hear about the LAMB?
Through a blog search engine.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.