LAMB #308 - Movie Reviews by Tom Clift



URL: http://reviewsbytom.blogspot.com/
Site Name: Movie Reviews by Tom Clift
Categories: Review, News, Editorials, Humour
Rating: PG-13 (some occasional coarse language)

What is the main focus of your site?
The main focus of my site is to review newly released films, but it also contains some film news, new trailers & posters and the occasional editorial.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
My primary reason for blogging is simply because I love talking about movies. I would of course love it if it eventually became more successful/a source of income, but that's not a particularly strong motivation.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers are the students?
An interactive community.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
I have been blogging since late December 2008. I try write at least one film review a week, as well as a weekly feature on the weeks film news. Since I also often post trailers and other videos, I probably update the site at least 4-5 times a week.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Memento
Terminator 2: Judgement Day
The Shining


How did you hear about the LAMB?
I discovered the Reel Whore blog, which had a link to the LAMB website.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.