LAMB #318 - The Rest is Cream Cheese



















URL: http://www.therestiscreamcheese.com/
Site Name: The Rest is Cream Cheese
Categories: Reviews
Rating: PG-13

What is the main focus of your site?
The Rest is Cream Cheese (TRICC) started as a general editorial blog about TV, culture, current events and movies. Over the last year, humorous movie reviews and editorials have become the focus.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
Like many of us, I would love to make the transition from movie/media blogger to actual film critic and just a better writer in general, but I'm in no hurry and love blogging about films and film related topics. I've been a writer and artist since high school (which took place sometime in the 90's), but only started blogging in 2007. Right now I'd just like to increase my traffic and exposure and am hoping LAMB can give me a boost. I regularly attend press screenings (I also write for a small local publication) so I may not review everything, but the reviews I post are timely, funny and well crafted.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers are the students?
Interactive!

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
TRICC was born in October 2007 with a silly blurb about Star Trek TNG and how bad I thought J.J. Abrams newly announced Star Trek was going to be. Oops.
I post at least a few times a week.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
The Jerk, The Empire Strikes Back, Vertigo.

How did you hear about the LAMB?
Found link on Pluck You, Too!

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
Though you'll notice that TRICC is not entirely dedicated to movies, films and my relationship with the media as well as movie reviews are more featured than anything else. Everything comes back to film for me. It's my first love.