LAMB #320 - Porkhead's Horror Movie Hole



















URL: http://porkhead.blogspot.com/
Site Name: Porkhead's Horror Movie Hole
Categories: Horror, Reviews and Humor
Rating: The site would probably fall under the age rating of NC-17, since I tend to fill it with bad language and other such foulness.

What is the main focus of your site?
Horror movie reviews, all done with a snotty, sarcastic and derisive slant.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
As a wannabe film journalist, I'm looking to get my work seen, and to keep myself a busy and well practiced writer.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers are the students?
I do love a good conversation and/or argument. Comments are welcome, if not encouraged. Even negative ones. An audience is an audience, even if they're shouting how much they hate me with every comment.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
I used to run a rather less impressive blog a few years ago, back when I was still a newbie reviewer. Porkhead's Horror Hole has been running since December '08, and I try to publish at least one new review a week. Since I've finished uni (where I used to write the reviews for the uni magazine) this has become once a day.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Evil Dead, Dead Man's Shoes and Ichi the Killer.

How did you hear about the LAMB?
Browsing other horror blogs, I noticed the banner for the LAMB come up with startling regularity. I want in on that.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.