LAMB #323 - RacsO Ledger


















URL: http://racsoledger.blogspot.com/
Site Name: RacsO Ledger
Categories: Reviews, Entertainment, Pinoy, General
Rating: PG-13

What is the main focus of your site?
My main goal in this blog is that I want a sort of creative output for my life. Well since movie is my life, it is predominantly about movies. I sometimes toss in TV, music or theatre. So generally it is my life in movies.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
Recently I have been blogging a lot about Filipino films. Filipino films rarely get that much attention, so my goal (for now) is to bring the Pinoy movie scene upfront, and introduce them to the world. And I want my blog to be a vehicle for that. Plus I want to be able to be friend with other movie bloggers, that is why I made this.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers are the students?
I want an interactive community.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
Before I tried to blog once a day, now I blog whenever I feel like it so sometimes I blog three times a day I have been blogging for 2 years I think. I used to have a website, but I failed to maintain it.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Pulp Fiction
The Piano
Oro Plata Mata


How did you hear about the LAMB?
I keep seeing it on Valley Dreamin' and I did a little research

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
I hope I can join your group, I am desperate hehehe.