Invasion of the Lambs #13

Many sites have screencap quizzes, but how many are invaded by LAMBs? Every so often, I'll post a screen shot, only the actors heads will be "lambed out" - all you gotta do is name the film and the bodies that the lambs have overtaken.

Speaking of features that I enjoy, this one's up there as well. Sometimes it's the simple things in life. If anything, I don't do it more just because it's hard to justify doing MS Paint work on pictures of lambs while working, so I have to be extra sly. If there's anyone that would like to submit their own user-made pictures for future installments, please do so - just email to blogcabins@yahoo.com.

Well, I stumped everyone last time with an image from the sci-fi classic (ok, not really) Freejack. This time, another classic, but from a different genre.















Standings:
Fox (Tractor Facts): 4
WaywardJam (Reel Whore): 3
Fletch (I stumped everyone): 2
Joseph (Cinexcellence): 1
Dean (filmicability with Dean Treadway): 1
Norma Desmond (The Flick Chick): 1