LAMB #326 - Encore’s World of Film & TV














URL: http://encorentertainmnt.blogspot.com/
Site Name: Encore’s World of Film & TV
Categories: Reviews, Oscars, Movies, TV, Lists, Actors and Actresses
Rating: PG-13

What is the main focus of your site?
To be honest there isn’t any static focus. As the name suggests film and television are the focus with more importance given to film, but sometimes I’ll look at music sometimes literature or just general ranting on nothing in particular. I make lists of my favourite films, or anything else, sometimes I'll even write about theater. I plan on doing at least one movie review every fortnight.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I always wanted to be a writer, even though I’ll be doing law at University come September. This blog is a good way to hone my writing skills, get feedback from readers, participate in some lively debates, perhaps and just generally do something that’s interesting.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers are the students?
Hell yeah. I hate bloggers who are all teacher-student. Readers are free to give their opinion, after all what’s the point of a tree falling in the wood if no hears it?

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
I’ve been blogging for about six months. I try to post at least twice a week. If I have exams it might be once.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
I hate this question, just because I’m doing a list of my favourites keeping the best for last. But here goes – this is not an actual top three, but I’m trying to show a range. But they’re in my top twenty…

The Lion in Winter, Gosford Park, The Departed

How did you hear about the LAMB?
Can’t be certain, I go around searching blogs of note and check who they’re following and this was on one of them. I can’t remember which.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
This is a smart blog. And that’s just not ass kissing…just an observation. Oh...and I live in Guyana...most people don't even know where that is...South America.