LAMB #329 - Goregirl's Dungeon


















URL: http://goregirl.wordpress.com/
Site Name: Goregirl's Dungeon
Categories: Horror, Trailers, Reviews, Festivals, Commentary
Rating: R

What is the main focus of your site?
Reviews, trailers and musings on horror films from around the world.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I enjoy writing and thought it would be a good daily exercise. I also dig yacking about film, especially horror.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers are the students?
I'm a teacher who likes an interactive community. People's comments are all part of the fun. Taste in film is a personal thing, and I don't expect everyone to agree with me. I try to present balanced reviews and hope the reader takes what they need from that. I hope in the process I can turn people on to some films they might not have heard of otherwise.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
I've been blogging since the end of January 2009. I generally post five times a week, Monday to Friday.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Dead Alive
Inside


How did you hear about the LAMB?
Two blogs I read called Japan Cinema and Film Reel had a link to LAMB on their blogroll.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.