LAMB #333 - Final Cut
















URL: http://screenspeak.blogspot.com/
Site Name: Final Cut
Categories: Reviews, News, Editorials
Rating: R as I cover a range of films but the language used is more PG-13

What is the main focus of your site?
To share my views on film with like-minded folk. I cover a range of genres and time periods so the films I discuss are quite broad so I like to think there is a bit of something for everyone. My main focus is to encourage debate - if we all liked the same films the world would be a pretty boring place.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
One day I would like to make a living out of writing about films. For now, I just want to be able to share my favourite films with others, encourage people to watch films they wouldn't normally give a go and receive recommendations from followers which I can then discuss.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers are the students?
Interactive.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
I started my blog nearly four months ago. In the beginning I tried to post daily. Now I try and post at least every other day.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Breakfast At Tiffany's, Rebel Without A Cause and Garden State.

How did you hear about the LAMB?
Through Bigger Picture Research.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.