LAMB #334 - 10 Things I Hate* About Your Movie















URL: http://idontfeelthatineedtoexplainmyarttoyouwarren.wordpress.com/
Site Name: 10 Things I Hate* About Your Movie
Categories: Reviews, Editorials, Humor
Rating: PG-13 (for some language)

What is the main focus of your site?
I created my site to write movie reviews, as well as reviews of other art forms that interest me. Most reviews are written to discuss aspects of a movie as if having a conversation with someone else who has seen it, rather than as traditional reviews with full summaries. There is now a particular focus on organizing my thoughts into lists, though it should be noted that by no means is the site only about things I Hate and often I find myself singing the praises of something I Love (hence the asterisk). The site also includes things in the entertainment world that I find interesting or funny, in particular videos I find worth sharing.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I consider myself a writer but do not have a very strong self-discipline and so started a blog to try to write more frequently and also to learn how to do so in a blog format as this is my first blog. I also love talking about movies and art, so it seemed a natural place to start and to have fun.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers are the students?
I love finding out that people are reading my blog, I love getting comments, and I think I would prefer an interactive community, though I don't have much experience in one so far.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
I have been blogging since February of this year and was posting approximately once per week though much less recently as I have been out of town and will be out of town again for the whole month of August. I hope to post much more frequently.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Murder by Death


How did you hear about the LAMB?
Off of another LAMB website - 1,416 and Counting.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.