LAMB #335 - Jairam’s Jives



















URL: http://mahabore.blogspot.com/
Site Name: Jairam’s Jives
Categories: Reviews, General
Rating: G

What is the main focus of your site?
Mostly to share reviews of movies that I watch quite regularly. Every once in a while I do put up other movie and cinema related stuff for cinema-fans to read.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I'm just trying to share my love for movies and cinema with the blogosphere. Personally, it allows me to reminisce about movies which I have watched through the course of many many years.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers are the students?
Absolutely prefer an interactive community for my blog where readers can voice their opinions about the movies that I watch and review.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
Have been regularly movie blogging for around a year now. Current frequency of updates is around 3-4 times a month.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Kill Bill Vol 1, Forrest Gump, Terminator 2: Judgement Day

How did you hear about the LAMB?
http://filmforager.blogspot.com/

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
Would absolutely love to hear from other LAMB members on what they think of my blog. Open to suggestions about some good movies to watch and review.