LAMB #346 - Cinematropolis
























URL: http://cinematropolis.wordpress.com/
Site Name: Cinematropolis
Categories: Reviews, Editorials, News, Classic film and general choices. Although I cover film and news from everywhere I also specialize in news local to where I live, in Baltimore.
Rating: PG-13 perhaps. I don't use any language or extremely lurid details but some of the film photos can feature graphic violence from time to time.

What is the main focus of your site?
The main focus of my site is to talk about and explore the world of film, and how it relates to the community I live in, and how that community contributes to the art form of film at large.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I'm looking to get experience as a critical writer and I'm doing it for personal enjoyment as well as to gather writing samples.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers are the students?
I'd prefer an interactive community.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
Since May 8th, so by this point, its a little over 3 months old. Although the last two weeks haven't allowed me to post as much, I try to average about 10 posts a week, and sometimes its a bit more than that.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Blade Runner, The Wizard of Oz, The Grapes of Wrath

How did you hear about the LAMB?
By clicking a link on another blog.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.