LAMB #347 - chud50's film reviews
















URL: http://chud50.blogspot.com/
Site Name: chud50's film reviews
Categories: Reviews (all kinds of movies, mostly indie, foreign, horror, new/classics, cult classics, etc.)
Rating: R or NC-17. I cuss a fair amount in my reviews.

What is the main focus of your site?
To review every movie I see, as I see them, some are new, some are old.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
It's mostly just a hobby of mine, and I do it for fun, but I would love to share my blog with more people.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers are the students?
Interactive. I love feedback.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
I started in October 2008, and I update 2-3 times per week, as often as I see new movies.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Buffalo '66, 2001: A Space Odyssey, The Purple Rose of Cairo

How did you hear about the LAMB?
A friend told me about it.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
My reviews site is mostly just my personal opinions on films. I try to see mostly off-beat less popular movies and give my concise reviews on them. Thanks!