PLUG: Cinema Viewfinder

I would like to invite anyone and everyone to participate in the upcoming Brian De Palma Blog-A-Thon I am hosting here on September 7 - 16. A fascinating auteur to some, and a figure of derision to others, this controversial director has been accused of plagiarism as often as he has been hailed for his artistry. So I welcome any entries, be they positive or negative. Send your contributions to me here, please.

And if you choose not to submit a piece, I ask that you at least help me promote this event at any respective websites you may own. I am happy to accept entries from anyone. And I can provide JPEGs like the one pictured above upon request.

Hope to have all of you participate in some way.

http://www.cinemaviewfinder.com/2009/08/de-palma-blog-thon.html

Thanks,
Tony Dayoub