Poll results; new poll

Well, if there were ever any doubt about the omnipotence of the Internet Movie Database, our little poll squashed it. 100% of respondents visit "the Bible" at least once a week, and of course most of you are probably like me, visiting it more like 5+ times a day as opposed to just a handful of times/week.

No real surprises with the 2nd/3rd place winners (Netflix and Rotten Tomatoes, respectively), though I was under the impression that Netflix had made a greater footprint generally speaking, and especially with movie geeks like ourselves. Then again, I'm not a member yet, either, so what do I know?

Flixster...sorry, buddy - that's some bad news for you.

New poll is up. It's another meta one, trying to gauge what interests you most here. Every little thing that's been done here wasn't included; I'm just looking back on the last few months' worth of activity, mostly.

Thanks for voting, as usual.