LAMB #349 - M. Carter @ the Movies



















URL: http://mcarteratthemovies.wordpress.com/
Site Name: M. Carter @ the Movies,
Categories: Reviews, Netflix Reviews
Rating: R

What is the main focus of your site?
The central goal is to review films I see in theaters (first-release movies) and through Netflix.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
Right now, I keep the blog simply because I love movies and I love writing about movies. As a former newspaper movie reviewer, though, I would like (eventually) to turn the blog into a full-time position.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers are the students?
I definitely enjoy receiving suggestions and comments from readers, so I think of my blog as an interactive community.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
I have been blogging since September 2008, and I update my site four to five times per week.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Young Frankenstein and The Usual Suspects.

How did you hear about the LAMB?
A fellow Wordpress blogger tipped me off to your site.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
Why should anyone read M. Carter @ the Movies?

Because I have a serious passion for movies, and I think that comes through in my writing.