LAMB #358 - The Robot Who Likes Pretty Things

















URL: http://nothatwasacompliment.wordpress.com/
Site Name: The Robot Who Likes Pretty Things
Categories: Reviews
Rating: PG-13

What is the main focus of your site?
I write movie reviews. Modern movies, classics, and anything in between. I try to tell people how much I, personally, enjoyed a movie rather than going into an in depth analysis of each film. Though, I’m sure some analysis sneaks in there every now and then. I try to be funny too. Emphasis on ‘try’.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I enjoy watching, and writing about, movies, so this blog gives me all the more reason to do just that. My goal is to keep watching movies, sometimes finding great films that I would never have taken the time to watch otherwise.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers are the students?
It’s somewhat interactive, in that I’m happy to receive any and all comments, complaints, compliments, etc. Though, mostly, I write and the visitors read.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
I’ve had this blog going for almost 6 months. I update it every day because I watch a movie every day and write a review for it on the following day.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Seven, The Empire Strikes Back

How did you hear about the LAMB?
Via a link from another movie blog I visited on Wordpress.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
Do you plan to do more than just reviews on your site in the future?

Perhaps. It has crossed my mind to do other posts on movie-related topics, but I haven’t taken the time yet. I think that would be enjoyable though, because I’m sure I have plenty to rant about.