LAMB #369 - geekJane: random girly geekdom














URL: http://geekjane.com/
Site Name: geekJane: random girly geekdom
Categories: Entertainment News, Movie Reviews, Horror, Humor, Cute Animals, Neat Designs, Television Updates, Movie Previews, Noteworthy Trailers
Rating: PG-13

What is the main focus of your site?
My site is basically a movie/television review and news site. I post reviews on new movies and the occasional DVD review plus add some random geek-items I find around the web that are really neat.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I hope that people find my reviews and articles interesting, helpful and humorous. I write mainly for my own pleasure but I really love it when others enjoy my site.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers are the students?
I like to be able to communicate with my readers but not in a teacher student sense. Everyone has this own opinions about things and I don't really feel anyone is necessarily right or wrong. Seeing my reviews and opinions from other points of view is always stimulating.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
I have been blogging on my new site www.geekjane.ccom for about 8 months now but had a previous blog hosted by Wordpress.com at www.wordpress.com/briteidea where I blogged for about a year. I update about once a day but at least 3 times a week depending on my schedule.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
That's a really hard question.., I would have to say at the moment:
Rosemary's Baby
Event Horizon
and The Adams Family
(it's cheesy but I love it)

How did you hear about the LAMB?
Through ActionFlickChick.com's site since we are friends on BlogCatalog.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
I really think that LAMB is a great idea and hope to be a part of it!