Who are LAMB? (part III) + some completely unrelated items

A few times over the last two years, I've asked you all to participate in a little demographic study to see who you all were. The results were interesting; click here if you'd like to see them.

Well, I'd like to take the temperature again. I've set up a new poll, updated with some suggestions from those of you that took the survey last time. I've got it set to run for just under a month (ends 11/20), but please, take a minute or two to go do it now. It's really short, non-invasive, and promises to blow your mind! Ok, maybe not. Go take it now!

----------

Hopefully, this poll-taking will get you in the mood...to take more polls! It's been some time since we ran the course of LAMB Top 10s, in which we counted down our favorite movies (overall and in a number of genres - you can look back on what we did here).

Well, it's almost time for the LION awards, where we'll count down 2009's best. In the meantime (after Who are LAMB?), I'd like to kickstart some other Top 10s, from our favorite Directors to Actors to Character Actors to...who knows? Let's get some interesting lists going, shall we?

----------

On a completely unrelated note, if you partake/publish a podcast on your site, I'd like to know. I'm interested in putting up a weekly or every-other-week post rounding up the various podcasts that you LAMBs produce, in an effort to promote them all a bit more. So, if you've got one or are a participant in a non-LAMB sites' podcast, shoot me a link to the most recent one (preferably one done within the last two weeks). If I get enough for starters (and then on a regular basis), I'll publish depending on popularity.