LAMB #383 - ColdFusion Video Reviews

















URL: http://www.coldfusionvideo.com/
Site Name: ColdFusion Video Reviews
Categories: Reviews
Rating: PG-13

What is the main focus of your site?
The subtitle of the site is "Sci-fi, Horror, and General Whoopass." What I cover falls largely under the heading "genre cinema," though I don't always color within those lines. I also lean more toward the seldom-seen and under-reviewed instead of those movies for which you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a review.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
World domination. Duh. Failing that, I hope someday to be considered the expert on movies that no one else has bothered to study, aka "the guy who wasted his life."

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers are the students?
If someone can school me back, go for it! (Though I warn you, I've got a degree in English Lit, which means that I'm really good at sounding like I know what I'm talking about.) But an interaction is how I know that people are reading to the end of the reviews, so...

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
The site has been up for ten years, though it spent most of those as a collection of static HTML pages (hand-coded, because I'm old-school). I converted it to WordPress about two years ago. I post one new review per week (outside of announced sabbaticals), with semi-annual "video binge" months of two per week.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Starcrash (1979), Mindwarp (1990), Dead Alive (1992)

How did you hear about the LAMB?
To be honest, I don't remember. I've had it bookmarked for a long time as something I need to get to.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
I use a lot of parentheses.