But seriously, not a whole lot of surprises in the last two Oscar-related polls. The first asked which film had received more Oscar love from a selection of movies that were either completely or mostly passed over, with Moon being the runaway winner, earning 39% of the vote. (500) Days of Summer placed second with 20%. On the other side of the spectrum, I must've done a disservice with my selections, as "Other" earned 18% of the vote - I can only imagine that a bulk of those were for The Blind Side; however, I only selected the top six nomination-getters as the available options. Avatar was the biggest object of your displeasure, destorying the field with 52% of the vote. So I guess y'all don't want to see it win Best Pic, eh?
New polls continue the Academy theme, with the first just plain wondering what your viewing plans are and the second putting you in the power seat - if you were the Oscar Boss (sounds like a TV show in its own right these days), what would be your first action?