For Your Consideration: The Cultural Post, Four of Them, Detailed Criticisms, and Journalistic Skepticism

Hey you! Send me an FYC image and I will put it up! I don't care if I get one from 50 sites, I'll find a way to get them all up, and as soon as possible (the nomination voting period only lasts until May 12th!). When you're ready to vote, do it here: http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/482056

[Editor's Note: I'd really have preferred to give everyone their own post, but I'm quickly realizing that with loads of new LAMBs waiting to be posted, 40+ FYCs, all our other features, and less than 12 days until the voting ends, I'm just not going to be able to. So you're getting four-packs of FYCs from here on out. I hope no one thinks this unfair - better this than the ads not being posted until after the voting is over.]


FYC #18 is for LAMB #206, The Cultural Post.



FYC #19 is for LAMB #512, Four of Them.



FYC #20 is for LAMB #450, Detailed Criticisms.



FYC #21 is for LAMB #428, Journalistic Skepticism.