For Your Consideration: Final Cut, Zombots, and Reel Whore

Hey you! Send me an FYC image and I will put it up! I don't care if I get one from 50 60 sites, I'll find a way to get them all up, and as soon as possible (the nomination voting period only lasts until May 12th!). When you're ready to vote, do it here: http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/482056

Alright, folks - this is it (for now). These are the last FYC ads that I have, and I got through them just in time, as the LAMMY NOMINATION VOTING ENDS TOMORROW. Speaking of the voting, I do have one problem - it's close, but I've received more FYC ads than there currently are voters. This is not how it's supposed to work. Everyone ought to vote, but everyone that sent in an FYC for their site really, really ought to vote. Please remedy that for me.

If there are any truly last-minute FYC ads out there, send 'em on in, and I'll do my best to get them up. Thanks go out to all that sent one in - a great turnout this year, and I think these are a ton of fun and show off some excellent creativity. We might have to include a Best FYC Ad in next year's LAMMYs...

(click images to enlarge)

FYC #58 is for LAMB #333, Final Cut.



FYC #59 is for LAMB #344, Zombots, (who also sent in a targeted FYC for their podcast, The Avod).



FYC #60 is for LAMB #383, Reel Whore, who went way above and beyond the call of duty and sent in six (!) FYC ads, each targeted to a specific award. Normally, I might say "this is too much," but the Whore outdid himself, and they're pretty damn funny. Enjoy.