LAMB #527 - Phil's Five Words for Films




















URL: http://allthingsphil73.blogspot.com/
Site Name: Phil's Five Words for Films
Categories: Reviews
Rating: G

What is the main focus of your site?
Reviews of films that I have seen recently, either on DVD or at the flicks. 5 highlighted words to sum up the review.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I would love my blog to bring me fame and fortune so that I never have to work again. Failing that, some nice comments and film discussion will do.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
I write down my opinion, try to be as positive as possible and teach and learn in equal measures.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
I'm a newbie ( November 09) but I post at least once a week.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Die Hard, Toy Story and Twelve Monkeys.

How did you hear about the LAMB?
Various blogs.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
Short, sharp, punchy film reviews that leave you in no doubt how I feel about them. 5 word summing up.