LAMB #528 - MoviePorch.com
















URL: http://movieporch.com/
Site Name: MoviePorch.com
Categories: Reviews, Humor
Rating: PG-13

What is the main focus of your site?
I mainly focus on giving my straight opinion on movies and movie trailers. I tell the honest truth and leave all of the stuff that no one wants to hear in.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I blog on MoviePorch mainly for fun and because i have to have some sort of outlet since i watch a ton of movies. I would like to profit from it one day but it is not a priority goal.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
I prefer to have people offer their own opinions, wether it is the opposite of mine or agreeing with it. A great conversation is a great teacher and an awesome source of motivation.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
The site has been active since 11/08. I have only recently started to blog consistently on it and post 5+ times a week. Try to do at the very least 1 a day during the week. Thinking about doing some movie news or something like that for the weekend.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Braveheart
Gladiator
Transformers


How did you hear about the LAMB?
Problogger.com Forum. Was suggested after i had made a post about what type of contest i should run on my blog so i could gain some more traffic.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
I love movies and I love to blog.