LAMB #529 - CinemaFunk















URL: http://www.cinemafunk.com/
Site Name: CinemaFunk
Categories: Reviews, Editorials, Classic Film
Rating: PG-13

What is the main focus of your site?
To offer more of a critical direction when it comes to reviewing films. Primarily straying away from obnoxious rants to accurately describe films.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
Currently, CinemaFunk fills a massive hole in my professional life by allowing me to come home from the job I dislike, to the job I'm absolutely in love with.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
At this point, I would say that I am the teacher. However, I do not believe that my thoughts and opinions are any more valid than my readers. Forums and and users blogs may be a possibility in the future.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
This site has been around since Sept. 2009. Currently, about one to two reviews per week.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
The Big Lebowski
The Royal Tenenbaums
The Bicycle Thieves (The Bicycle Thief)


How did you hear about the LAMB?
"movies film blog directory" google search.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.