LAMB #530 - Just Plain Something













URL: http://www.justplainsomething.com/
Site Name: Just Plain Something
Categories: Reviews, General, News, Editorials, Humor, Classic Film, Lists
Rating: PG-13

What is the main focus of your site?
I write movie reviews and discuss movie news. I love to talk about trailers, too. I also occasionally discuss non-movie news.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
My blog has reinvigorated my love for writing. My biggest goal is to create something professional, but also entertaining. Something of high quality.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
I treat the blog like a "real" publication, but I also love comments from fans.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
My site has been active since Summer of 2009. I post at least 10 posts a month.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Bringing Up Baby
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog


How did you hear about the LAMB?
Google.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.