LAMB #531 - Theresa Adebiyi













URL: http://theresaadebiyi.blogspot.com/
Site Name: Theresa Adebiyi
Categories: Reviews, News, Classic Film
Rating: NC-17

What is the main focus of your site?
Reviews of recent and old films, personal favourites and cult classics. I only started this week, so I'll see how this pans out for now!

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
Writing recognition, some use out of a hard earned Film (theory) degree, and possibly the odd invite to film events...I guess.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
I am not a teacher, I am merely a commentator. I can only account for my own view on a film, and my influence on other peoples choices will come from their own established preferences.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
Site's been active for 3 years, just started movie blogging.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
THRILLER! - Sally Potter
NAPOLEON DYNAMITE - Jared Hess
BLADE RUNNER - Ridley Scott

How did you hear about the LAMB?
Through wanting to find more movie blogs for research.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
Why blog about film?

Because it was never only a degree. I won't lie and say that I think it's my only passion, but it's something that I love to write about. I love discovering old, weird, surreal shorts and features that people haven't heard of. I love getting theoretically and socially involved with a picture and seeing what I can get out of it!