LAMB #532 - Chewypopcorn.com





















URL: http://www.chewypopcorn.com/
Site Name: Chewypopcorn.com
Categories: Reviews, General, News
Rating: PG-13

What is the main focus of your site?
A unique movie review blog from a different perspective. Read about upcoming movies, old movies and classics. Watch movie trailers and read about the latest movie news here.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I enjoy sharing my opinion of movies I've seen, I have so many more movies to review and not enough time it seems.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
I prefer an interactive community, very soon the site will be redesigned and improved upon.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
Around 10 months time.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
The Time Machine (1960)
Flash Gordon (1980)
Pineapple Express (2008)

How did you hear about the LAMB?
From a link through a Google search.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
I hope my blog helps those people who are unsure of what to watch next.