LAMB #534 - Box Office Boredom













URL: http://www.boxofficeboredom.com/
Site Name: Box Office Boredom
Categories: Reviews, General, Classic Film
Rating: PG-13

What is the main focus of your site?
We love movies but are bored with being in the box office. The writers on this site have seen more movies than any man or woman ever should. And because we love movies so much, we’ll sort through the masses so you don’t have to. Leave the movie watching to us, and let us help you plan your next movie night!

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I love movies and I love sharing opinions on film with others. Mainly as a blogger I want to grow to a point where what I say actually matters to more than just a core group of people. If I can get a few people to take interest in a film that they may not otherwise have watched, by reading something I have written, then I feel as though I have accomplished something.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
Interactive, I feel I can learn from others as well. I'm not an expert in film (I just like to pretend I am).

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
The site has been up since 2001. Posts are usually added to the site at least weekly if not more often.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
The Godfather
High Fidelity
Field of Dreams


How did you hear about the LAMB?
From a friend, The Mike, who has written for my site, and now hosts his own blog, From Midnight with Love.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.