LAMB #537 - Movie Critical













URL: http://www.moviecritical.com/
Site Name: Movie Critical
Categories: Reviews
Rating: G

What is the main focus of your site?
We are committed to reviewing all the latest films and providing a space where film lovers can read about all the latest releases and discuss them.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
To review all the latest films and to eventually find a stable job in the film reviewing field, whether it be in print or online.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
Both, I love to tell people my thoughts about movies, but I also love to hear what other people think and to start discussions.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
It has been active since October 2009 and I post about 3 times a week.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Gone Withe The Wind, Breakfast At Tiffany's and Garden State.

How did you hear about the LAMB?
I found it when I was looking through other peoples' blogs.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
I love film and I live for film. I hope I can make my living in film, but not on the screen.