LAMB #539 - The Stories That Really Mattered











URL: http://storiesthatreallymattered.wordpress.com/
Site Name: The Stories That Really Mattered
Categories: Reviews, General, News, Editorials, Classic Film, Lists, Quote of the Day
Rating: G

What is the main focus of your site?
The site is split between News, Reviews and Ramblings on everything in the movie world, from new releases to classic films.

To counteract the ever present "Movies to see before you die" lists, I have set up my own "Movies to Miss" list, to steer you away from the over-rated or just plain terrible movies out there!

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
It's always fun to start a debate, so I'm looking for people who want to get involved in the discussion, especially if you don't agree with what I'm saying.

I'm aiming to get people interested in films they might not have heard of, or that they may have overlooked, as well as not being afraid to disagree with the mainstream viewpoints on some of the so-called movie greats.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
I've never proclaimed to know what I'm talking about! I've learned a lot from my readers and hopefully they can do the same from me.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
STRM has been going for 16 months now (since January 2009) and I try to blog as often as I can. Sometimes I'll post a few times a week, sometimes less often.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
The Lord of the Rings trilogy will always be my absolute favourite.

How did you hear about the LAMB?
A post by another blogger; Marshall and the Movies.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.