LAMB #543 - Fletch Eats Movies






















URL: http://fletcheatsmovies.blogspot.com/
Site Name: Fletch Eats Movies
Categories: Reviews, Humor
Rating: PG-13

What is the main focus of your site?
To keep track of every movie I watch. I have no idea how many I watch in year for example so this blog will tell me that and give me the chance to pointlessly type rubbish about them at the same time. Which is nice.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
As well as a list of the movies I've seen, I want to remember how I felt at the time. It's like a mood diary as well as a movie diary. I don't want it to be serious and dull or I'll never keep it up (snigger). I just want to type whatever comes out of my stupid head having just seen a film. As quickly as possible. It's just a geeky indulgence really. Or possibly therapy.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
I don't expect anyone to read this stuff, let alone comment. If they do though I would be as pleased as a pleased thing. Interact away!

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
Rather neatly (and appealingly to my nerdy sensibilities) it started at the beginning of the year so I can get a full year's worth of movie drivel. I only post updates once I've watched an entire film and expect that to be two or three times a week. Hopefully.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Goodfellas
Star Wars
Miller's Crossing


How did you hear about the LAMB?
Googley Woogley.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
Fletch seems to be a good name for movie blog types eh?