LAMB #544 - Movie Muse Reviews














URL: http://moviemusereviews.com/
Site Name: Movie Muse Reviews
Categories: Reviews, General, News, Editorials, Humor, Classic Film, Lists
Rating: PG-13

What is the main focus of your site?
I wanted to provide an outlet for my love of writing about film and one that any reader could find at least one use for whether its my list of what's playing, my quarterly movie previews or my top ten lists.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I created the site to provide a way of publishing my own work knowing others would not. As a young professional, I hope to gain experience through practice and possibly get exposure that might lead to future work.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
I encourage readers to post their opinions though I sure hope they learn something new or benefit from my perspective.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
I started on Blogspot in August 2009 and moved to my own domain that November. I update at least once daily.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
The Dark Knight, A Clockwork Orange, Groundhog Day. How's that for a mix?

How did you hear about the LAMB?
Searching for movie blogs!

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
I am also in charge of movies for PlayerAffinity.com, which was a result of my blogging, so keep posting, people!