LAMB #545 - Dan The Man's Movie Reviews














URL: http://dtmmr.wordpress.com/
Site Name: Dan The Man's Movie Reviews
Categories: Humor
Rating: PG-13

What is the main focus of your site?
I just want to show people my love for the film industry and also for writing, all compiled into my one site.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
My goal is just to get my work out there to other people so they can appreciate it as much as I do.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
I prefer an interactive community, that way more opinions are accepted.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
The site has been active for over a year now, and I most frequently post updates on my site, I'd say about twice a day, if not three on weekends.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Pulp Fiction
Saving Private Ryan
The Godfather


How did you hear about the LAMB?
From a whole bunch of other fellow bloggers that were apart of this.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
I'm just here to show everybody what I love to do: write and watch movies. That's all I want, and I'm glad to share it with all of you guys.