LAMB #555 - The Film Connoisseur





















URL: http://www.filmconnoisseur.blogspot.com/
Site Name: The Film Connoisseur
Categories: Reviews, Editorials, Horror, Classic Film
Rating: R

What is the main focus of your site?
The main focus of my site is to review all kinds of films. I don't just subscribe to one kind of film, but all kinds of films. I do specialize in horror and sci-fi, but in reality, I try and review all kinds of films.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
What I get out of my blog is the joy of talking with others about what I love the most: films. I also enjoy informing others of good films they might have missed out on.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
Interactive, everybody teach everybody.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
My blog has been active since August 2009. I try to post something on a daily basis (except on weekends).

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
2001, 8 1/2, Brazil

How did you hear about the LAMB?
Blogosphere.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
I'm also a filmmaker. Ive written and directed two independent horror comedies in Puerto Rico. They are called Cannabis Cannibal and Cannabis Cannibal Exodus. I'm working on my third feature.