LAMB #558 - Sugary Cynicism















URL: http://sugarycynicism.blogspot.com/
Site Name: Sugary Cynicism
Categories: Reviews, General, Humor, Sean Connery
Rating: PG-13

What is the main focus of your site?
General humor, movie reviews and sharing a Sean Connery obsession and pessimistic worldview with the internet.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I do it because I love writing, movies and writing about movies. I think this blog is a good exercise in writing and it's the most fun part of my day.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
Interactive community all the way. I am no teacher, that's for sure.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
I have been active since early February (3 months) and I update once a day.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
The Rock, Moulin Rouge and The Third Man.

How did you hear about the LAMB?
On the blog Four Of Them at http://fourofthem.blogspot.com/.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
I'm still new to the world of movie blogging but I've already met so many cool people and blogs and I really want to be more connected within the community of movie bloggers. It's just really cool reading about other movie fanatics!