LAMB #565 - Enter The Man-Cave (or ETMC)















URL: http://www.enterthemancave.blogspot.com/
Site Name: Enter The Man-Cave (or ETMC)
Categories: Reviews, General, News, Humor, Horror
Rating: NC-17

What is the main focus of your site?
My peers call me a "non-genre specific" blog, but I lean more towards horror and humor. My focus is to write whatever is on my mind at the time, which is always related to some form of media. My film reviews dominate that content up on ETMC.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
My goal is to have fun and entertain people. Might sound cliche but it's 100% true. Happy readers make the time put into my blog worthwhile.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
I lean towards the interactive. Successful blogs tend to be the blogs that offer interactivity. It makes people feel like they are part of the creation...which essentially they are.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
It has been active for 11 months and I post at least 5-6 days a week depending on my travel schedule.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Evil Dead 2, Jaws, Major League

How did you hear about the LAMB?
My blogger peers.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.