LAMB #566 - Sputnik Reviews

















URL: http://sputnikreviews.wordpress.com
Site Name: Sputnik Reviews
Categories: Reviews, General, Lists
Rating: PG-13

What is the main focus of your site?
Movie Reviews, Coverage of awards ceremonies and general movie blogging.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I am trying to get the blog recognized in any way over the wider community of the Internet. I'm relatively new (5 months) but hope in a year or so to be at least as popular as gmanreviews.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
I prefer an interactive community, but as I do not have many readers, my site generally is me being the teacher and my readers the students.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
It has been active for around four and a half months and when it started I posted quite frequently but school started and I fell behind but now I will make at least one post per week.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
The Dark Knight, Inglourious Basterds, The Boondock Saints


How did you hear about the LAMB?
A site I follow posted its For Your Consideration ad for the LAMMY awards and I was immediately interested.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.