LAMB #576 - Turn The Right Corner



















URL: http://turntherightcorner.wordpress.com/
Site Name: Turn The Right Corner
Categories: Reviews, General, News, Humor, Horror, Viral, Advertising, Television, Graphic Design
Rating: PG-13

What is the main focus of your site?
I dip my toes into a little bit of everything that I find mostly entertaining, which ultimately dwells in the focus of film.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I'm just trying to maintain my creative mind while possibly getting recognized in the process. I use my blogging as means of getting information out there that I think people may like to read about.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
I believe interactivity is a great concept.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
I started my blog June 3, 2009. I usually post something once a day or more, or at least try to.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Sin City, American Beauty, (500) Days of Summer

How did you hear about the LAMB?
Facebook.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.